|Dwayne Allen talks about missing NFL season|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, November 15, 2013 2:27 PM-||
While Dwayne Allen deals with the physical pain of not being able to play football, it’s the mental agony of watching his team each week that eats at the second-year tight end.
“There’s really nothing I can do but I feel like I’m letting my teammates down in certain situations,” Allen said on “The Ride with JMV” last week.
“Whether it’s a spark to help out the run game or it’s a third-down catch that I can provide. It’s been a struggle all year. I was ready to have not only a breakout season, but a Pro Bowl season and I felt like I was totally capable of doing that.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff