|Dwayne Allen talks about missing NFL season|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, November 15, 2013 2:27 PM-||
While Dwayne Allen deals with the physical pain of not being able to play football, it’s the mental agony of watching his team each week that eats at the second-year tight end.
“There’s really nothing I can do but I feel like I’m letting my teammates down in certain situations,” Allen said on “The Ride with JMV” last week.
“Whether it’s a spark to help out the run game or it’s a third-down catch that I can provide. It’s been a struggle all year. I was ready to have not only a breakout season, but a Pro Bowl season and I felt like I was totally capable of doing that.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team