|Dwayne Allen talks about missing NFL season|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, November 15, 2013 2:27 PM-||
While Dwayne Allen deals with the physical pain of not being able to play football, it’s the mental agony of watching his team each week that eats at the second-year tight end.
“There’s really nothing I can do but I feel like I’m letting my teammates down in certain situations,” Allen said on “The Ride with JMV” last week.
“Whether it’s a spark to help out the run game or it’s a third-down catch that I can provide. It’s been a struggle all year. I was ready to have not only a breakout season, but a Pro Bowl season and I felt like I was totally capable of doing that.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Schmidt leads Tigers to series win over Irish
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts