|Dwayne Allen listed as starter for Colts|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 5, 2014 8:25 AM||
Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has made the first team offense for the first Colts' depth chart of 2014.
Allen is coming off hip surgery and was out for most of the 2013 season and still got the nod over TE Coby Fleener for the starting tight position. Both young tight ends will play but it shows the respect they have for Allen's potential in their offense.
For his NFL career, Allen has 46 catches for 541 yards and 4 touchdowns. Allen was drafted in the third round (#64th overall) of the 2012 NFL draft. During his senior season at Clemson, he was the winner of the John Mackey Award which goes to the nation's top tight end.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley