|Dwayne Allen listed as starter for Colts|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 5, 2014 8:25 AM||
Allen is coming off hip surgery and was out for most of the 2013 season and still got the nod over TE Coby Fleener for the starting tight position. Both young tight ends will play but it shows the respect they have for Allen's potential in their offense.
For his NFL career, Allen has 46 catches for 541 yards and 4 touchdowns. Allen was drafted in the third round (#64th overall) of the 2012 NFL draft. During his senior season at Clemson, he was the winner of the John Mackey Award which goes to the nation's top tight end.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story