|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:18 AM-||
Former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile appears to be headed in the right direction in his rehab to return to the Colt's lineup for the 2014 NFL season.
Tight end Dwayne Allen (hip), guard Donald Thomas (quad), receiver Reggie Wayne (knee) and running back Vick Ballard (knee) are all expected to be back next season after suffering season-ending injuries last season.
“Coming out of our last medical meetings with Dave Hammer and everybody and our training room and talking to our doctors, we feel like and they feel like everybody is trending in the right direction,” Pagano said.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- ESPN announcers for ACC Championship game
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- Capital One Orange Bowl is sold out
- Watson surges in latest ESPN Heisman Watch