|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:18 AM-||
Former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile appears to be headed in the right direction in his rehab to return to the Colt's lineup for the 2014 NFL season.
Tight end Dwayne Allen (hip), guard Donald Thomas (quad), receiver Reggie Wayne (knee) and running back Vick Ballard (knee) are all expected to be back next season after suffering season-ending injuries last season.
“Coming out of our last medical meetings with Dave Hammer and everybody and our training room and talking to our doctors, we feel like and they feel like everybody is trending in the right direction,” Pagano said.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson