|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:18 AM||
Former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile appears to be headed in the right direction in his rehab to return to the Colt's lineup for the 2014 NFL season.
Tight end Dwayne Allen (hip), guard Donald Thomas (quad), receiver Reggie Wayne (knee) and running back Vick Ballard (knee) are all expected to be back next season after suffering season-ending injuries last season.
“Coming out of our last medical meetings with Dave Hammer and everybody and our training room and talking to our doctors, we feel like and they feel like everybody is trending in the right direction,” Pagano said.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers