|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:18 AM||
Former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile appears to be headed in the right direction in his rehab to return to the Colt's lineup for the 2014 NFL season.
Tight end Dwayne Allen (hip), guard Donald Thomas (quad), receiver Reggie Wayne (knee) and running back Vick Ballard (knee) are all expected to be back next season after suffering season-ending injuries last season.
“Coming out of our last medical meetings with Dave Hammer and everybody and our training room and talking to our doctors, we feel like and they feel like everybody is trending in the right direction,” Pagano said.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin