|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, January 13, 2014 2:50 PM-||
Former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile is now looking at six months of rehab after his hip surgery in October instead of the three months that was originally thought by the medical staff.
Dwayne Allen says he feels good. Hopes to be cleared by late February. Probably wont participate in OTAs. Hopes to be ready for camp.— Tom James (@TribStarTJames) January 13, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft