|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, January 13, 2014 2:50 PM-||
Former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile is now looking at six months of rehab after his hip surgery in October instead of the three months that was originally thought by the medical staff.
Dwayne Allen says he feels good. Hopes to be cleared by late February. Probably wont participate in OTAs. Hopes to be ready for camp.— Tom James (@TribStarTJames) January 13, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits