|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-01-13 14:50:44.0-||
Former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile is now looking at six months of rehab after his hip surgery in October instead of the three months that was originally thought by the medical staff.
Dwayne Allen says he feels good. Hopes to be cleared by late February. Probably wont participate in OTAs. Hopes to be ready for camp.— Tom James (@TribStarTJames) January 13, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!