|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-01-13 14:50:44.0-||
Former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile is now looking at six months of rehab after his hip surgery in October instead of the three months that was originally thought by the medical staff.
Dwayne Allen says he feels good. Hopes to be cleared by late February. Probably wont participate in OTAs. Hopes to be ready for camp.— Tom James (@TribStarTJames) January 13, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"