|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, January 13, 2014 2:50 PM-||
Former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile is now looking at six months of rehab after his hip surgery in October instead of the three months that was originally thought by the medical staff.
Dwayne Allen says he feels good. Hopes to be cleared by late February. Probably wont participate in OTAs. Hopes to be ready for camp.— Tom James (@TribStarTJames) January 13, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson