|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:55 AM-||
According to Indystar.com, former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has a 50-50 chance of playing on Saturday. He will be evaluated on Saturday and it will be a game time decision.
He again was held out of practice after suffering a hip injury in the opener against Oakland. Allen is questionable for Miami, which by NFL standards gives him a 50-50 shot at playing.
Coach Chuck Pagano said Allen’s hip injury “is coming around,” but added “it hasn’t come around as quickly as we thought it would. It didn’t make any sense to push the envelope and put him out there to practice.”
Colts TE Dwayne Allen downgraded to doubtful from questionable.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 14, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama