|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:55 AM-||
According to Indystar.com, former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has a 50-50 chance of playing on Saturday. He will be evaluated on Saturday and it will be a game time decision.
He again was held out of practice after suffering a hip injury in the opener against Oakland. Allen is questionable for Miami, which by NFL standards gives him a 50-50 shot at playing.
Coach Chuck Pagano said Allen’s hip injury “is coming around,” but added “it hasn’t come around as quickly as we thought it would. It didn’t make any sense to push the envelope and put him out there to practice.”
Colts TE Dwayne Allen downgraded to doubtful from questionable.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 14, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game