|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:55 AM||
According to Indystar.com, former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has a 50-50 chance of playing on Saturday. He will be evaluated on Saturday and it will be a game time decision.
He again was held out of practice after suffering a hip injury in the opener against Oakland. Allen is questionable for Miami, which by NFL standards gives him a 50-50 shot at playing.
Coach Chuck Pagano said Allen’s hip injury “is coming around,” but added “it hasn’t come around as quickly as we thought it would. It didn’t make any sense to push the envelope and put him out there to practice.”
Colts TE Dwayne Allen downgraded to doubtful from questionable.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 14, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"