|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:55 AM-||
According to Indystar.com, former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has a 50-50 chance of playing on Saturday. He will be evaluated on Saturday and it will be a game time decision.
He again was held out of practice after suffering a hip injury in the opener against Oakland. Allen is questionable for Miami, which by NFL standards gives him a 50-50 shot at playing.
Coach Chuck Pagano said Allen’s hip injury “is coming around,” but added “it hasn’t come around as quickly as we thought it would. It didn’t make any sense to push the envelope and put him out there to practice.”
Colts TE Dwayne Allen downgraded to doubtful from questionable.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 14, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson