|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:55 AM||
According to Indystar.com, former Clemson TE Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has a 50-50 chance of playing on Saturday. He will be evaluated on Saturday and it will be a game time decision.
He again was held out of practice after suffering a hip injury in the opener against Oakland. Allen is questionable for Miami, which by NFL standards gives him a 50-50 shot at playing.
Coach Chuck Pagano said Allen’s hip injury “is coming around,” but added “it hasn’t come around as quickly as we thought it would. It didn’t make any sense to push the envelope and put him out there to practice.”
Colts TE Dwayne Allen downgraded to doubtful from questionable.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 14, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"