|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:10 AM-||
Pagano then told the media on Monday that Allen's MRI on his hip came back negative, and that Allen will be in for treatment on Tuesday with the expectation that he'll practice on Wednesday.
Allen caught a touchdown pass, his first of the 2013 season, in the second quarter on a 20-yard pass from Andrew Luck.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits