|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:10 AM-||
Pagano then told the media on Monday that Allen's MRI on his hip came back negative, and that Allen will be in for treatment on Tuesday with the expectation that he'll practice on Wednesday.
Allen caught a touchdown pass, his first of the 2013 season, in the second quarter on a 20-yard pass from Andrew Luck.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff