|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:10 AM-||
Pagano then told the media on Monday that Allen's MRI on his hip came back negative, and that Allen will be in for treatment on Tuesday with the expectation that he'll practice on Wednesday.
Allen caught a touchdown pass, his first of the 2013 season, in the second quarter on a 20-yard pass from Andrew Luck.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- Clemson OT will not start against Wake Forest due to personal issue
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team