|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:10 AM-||
Pagano then told the media on Monday that Allen's MRI on his hip came back negative, and that Allen will be in for treatment on Tuesday with the expectation that he'll practice on Wednesday.
Allen caught a touchdown pass, his first of the 2013 season, in the second quarter on a 20-yard pass from Andrew Luck.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft