|Dwayne Allen injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:10 AM||
Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile's MRI came back negative after injuring his hip last week against the Oakland Raiders.
Pagano then told the media on Monday that Allen's MRI on his hip came back negative, and that Allen will be in for treatment on Tuesday with the expectation that he'll practice on Wednesday.
Allen caught a touchdown pass, his first of the 2013 season, in the second quarter on a 20-yard pass from Andrew Luck.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina