|Dwayne Allen discusses his season-ending injury|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, October 8, 2013 3:02 PM||
Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile talks about his season-ending hip injury during the opening win against the Oakland Raiders.
“We really collaborated together on this thing and it was that communication that helped me confidently pray on the decision and make the decision myself to go ahead and have it fixed,” Allen said of looking at the long-term ramifications.
“I didn’t want to selfishly cling on, cling on, cling on, not knowing when, or if, I was going to touch the field. Then knowing that whenever I did touch the field, I wasn’t going to be the same explosive player, the same game changer that I thought I was.”
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"