|Dwayne Allen discusses his season-ending injury|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-10-08 15:02:37.0-||
“We really collaborated together on this thing and it was that communication that helped me confidently pray on the decision and make the decision myself to go ahead and have it fixed,” Allen said of looking at the long-term ramifications.
“I didn’t want to selfishly cling on, cling on, cling on, not knowing when, or if, I was going to touch the field. Then knowing that whenever I did touch the field, I wasn’t going to be the same explosive player, the same game changer that I thought I was.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!