|Dwayne Allen discusses his season-ending injury|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, October 8, 2013 3:02 PM-||
“We really collaborated together on this thing and it was that communication that helped me confidently pray on the decision and make the decision myself to go ahead and have it fixed,” Allen said of looking at the long-term ramifications.
“I didn’t want to selfishly cling on, cling on, cling on, not knowing when, or if, I was going to touch the field. Then knowing that whenever I did touch the field, I wasn’t going to be the same explosive player, the same game changer that I thought I was.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party