|Dwayne Allen discusses his season-ending injury|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, October 8, 2013 3:02 PM-||
“We really collaborated together on this thing and it was that communication that helped me confidently pray on the decision and make the decision myself to go ahead and have it fixed,” Allen said of looking at the long-term ramifications.
“I didn’t want to selfishly cling on, cling on, cling on, not knowing when, or if, I was going to touch the field. Then knowing that whenever I did touch the field, I wasn’t going to be the same explosive player, the same game changer that I thought I was.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft