|Dwayne Allen discusses his season-ending injury|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, October 8, 2013 3:02 PM-||
“We really collaborated together on this thing and it was that communication that helped me confidently pray on the decision and make the decision myself to go ahead and have it fixed,” Allen said of looking at the long-term ramifications.
“I didn’t want to selfishly cling on, cling on, cling on, not knowing when, or if, I was going to touch the field. Then knowing that whenever I did touch the field, I wasn’t going to be the same explosive player, the same game changer that I thought I was.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me