|Dwayne Allen and David Saville at the NDSC|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, July 13, 2014 11:16 AM-||
Former Clemson tight end Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile and David Saville were speakers at the National Down Syndrome Congress over the weekend.
Information of the NDSC from their website:
Founded in 1973, the National Down Syndrome Congress is the country’s oldest national organization for people with Down syndrome, their families, and the professionals who work with them. We provide information, advocacy and support concerning all aspects of life for individuals with Down syndrome, and work to create a national climate in which all people will recognize and embrace the value and dignity of people with Down syndrome.
Past videos of Clemson's David Saville:
Videos courtesy: Clemson football equipment
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party