|Devin Booker playing the Waiting Game|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:41 AM||
According to the Union Daily Times, former PF Devin BookerDevin Booker
#31 6-8, 250
View Full Profile has averaged a decent 6.8 points with 3.0 rebounds at the NBA Summer league tournament.
Booker will be anxiously waiting as NBA teams extend contracts to players in the NBA summer tournament that fill their team's needs.
After his name was excluded on draft night, Booker announced that he’d accepted an offer with a pro team in France. The contract includes an NBA out that allows him to terminate the agreement at any time in lieu of a deal with the nation’s largest basketball league.
Booker’s efforts during the tournament were nothing short of respectable and soon he’ll find out if it was enough to land him a spot in the NBA.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies