|Devin Booker on Trevor Booker's Frustrations|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, July 20, 2013 5:02 PM-||
According to Comcast Sportsnet interview with Devin BookerDevin Booker
#31 6-8, 250
View Full Profile, his brother Trevor is frustrated by his nagging injuries and corresponding lack of minutes with the Washington Wizards.
"It's definitely frustrating, especially for a player like Trevor," Devin said before the team left for Las Vegas. "He wants to play every game, all the minutes, as much as he can. He's just that type of player. He's so competitive. He wants to win and give it all he's got."
Perhaps the most vexing part for the Booker clan is, as many Wizards are well aware, that Trevor BookerTrevor Booker
#35 6-7, 240
View Full Profile never missed a game during his four seasons at Clemson.
"I watched a couple of games. It was kind of hard," said Devin, who caught the Wizards on TV when possible during his senior season with the Tigers. "With him being hurt, it kinda of took a toll on me," Devin said. "He talked to different family members about how much he wanted to play, how much he wanted to get in the game, but he knew he couldn't. It's better off he rest. With the type of player he is, that was kind of hard for him."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me