|Devin Booker on Trevor Booker's Frustrations|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, July 20, 2013 5:02 PM-||
According to Comcast Sportsnet interview with Devin BookerDevin Booker
#31 6-8, 250
View Full Profile, his brother Trevor is frustrated by his nagging injuries and corresponding lack of minutes with the Washington Wizards.
"It's definitely frustrating, especially for a player like Trevor," Devin said before the team left for Las Vegas. "He wants to play every game, all the minutes, as much as he can. He's just that type of player. He's so competitive. He wants to win and give it all he's got."
Perhaps the most vexing part for the Booker clan is, as many Wizards are well aware, that Trevor BookerTrevor Booker
#35 6-7, 240
View Full Profile never missed a game during his four seasons at Clemson.
"I watched a couple of games. It was kind of hard," said Devin, who caught the Wizards on TV when possible during his senior season with the Tigers. "With him being hurt, it kinda of took a toll on me," Devin said. "He talked to different family members about how much he wanted to play, how much he wanted to get in the game, but he knew he couldn't. It's better off he rest. With the type of player he is, that was kind of hard for him."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs