|Devin Booker on Trevor Booker's Frustrations|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, July 20, 2013 5:02 PM||
Devin BookerDevin Booker
#31 6-8, 250
View Full Profile, his brother Trevor is frustrated by his nagging injuries and corresponding lack of minutes with the Washington Wizards.
"It's definitely frustrating, especially for a player like Trevor," Devin said before the team left for Las Vegas. "He wants to play every game, all the minutes, as much as he can. He's just that type of player. He's so competitive. He wants to win and give it all he's got."
Perhaps the most vexing part for the Booker clan is, as many Wizards are well aware, that Trevor BookerTrevor Booker
#35 6-7, 240
View Full Profile never missed a game during his four seasons at Clemson.
"I watched a couple of games. It was kind of hard," said Devin, who caught the Wizards on TV when possible during his senior season with the Tigers. "With him being hurt, it kinda of took a toll on me," Devin said. "He talked to different family members about how much he wanted to play, how much he wanted to get in the game, but he knew he couldn't. It's better off he rest. With the type of player he is, that was kind of hard for him."
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"