|Decision coming soon on Blossomgame|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 12, 2012 10:18 PM||
Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile would probably be made either this week or next. Blossomgame is a true freshman that suffered a broken leg on April 16, 2012 during a workout. Brownell said that he wanted to watch him some more in practice to see how close he is to coming back, and a decision would be made after he and Blossomgame had time to sit down and discuss it.
Brownell also said that Blossomgame wasn't behind schedule in his rehab, but he wasn't ahead of schedule either. "It's a difficult injury and it takes a lot time," said Brownell.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- Clemson player selected by New York Red Bulls
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec