|Decision coming soon on Blossomgame|
|Monday, November 12, 2012 10:18 PM-||
Clemson head basketball coach Brad Brownell said on Monday night that a decision on whether to redshirt forward Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile would probably be made either this week or next. Blossomgame is a true freshman that suffered a broken leg on April 16, 2012 during a workout. Brownell said that he wanted to watch him some more in practice to see how close he is to coming back, and a decision would be made after he and Blossomgame had time to sit down and discuss it.
Brownell also said that Blossomgame wasn't behind schedule in his rehab, but he wasn't ahead of schedule either. "It's a difficult injury and it takes a lot time," said Brownell.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT