|Decision coming soon on Blossomgame|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 12, 2012 10:18 PM||
Clemson head basketball coach Brad Brownell said on Monday night that a decision on whether to redshirt forward Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile would probably be made either this week or next. Blossomgame is a true freshman that suffered a broken leg on April 16, 2012 during a workout. Brownell said that he wanted to watch him some more in practice to see how close he is to coming back, and a decision would be made after he and Blossomgame had time to sit down and discuss it.
Brownell also said that Blossomgame wasn't behind schedule in his rehab, but he wasn't ahead of schedule either. "It's a difficult injury and it takes a lot time," said Brownell.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"