|Death Valley ranked one of the top stadiums by NFL.com|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:55 AM||
Death Valley was named one of the top 14 college football stadiums in the nation by NFL.com.
The only other southern venues that made the cut were Georgia and LSU.
Death Valley is a loud, intimidating venue with one of the best entrances in any sport as the crowd goes wild when the Tigers run down the hill and past Howard's Rock. After that, the sea of orange fans as far as the eye can see takes over and gives Clemson a huge home-field advantage as another loud stadium in the South.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies