|Death Valley ranked one of the top stadiums by NFL.com|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:55 AM-||
Death Valley was named one of the top 14 college football stadiums in the nation by NFL.com.
The only other southern venues that made the cut were Georgia and LSU.
Death Valley is a loud, intimidating venue with one of the best entrances in any sport as the crowd goes wild when the Tigers run down the hill and past Howard's Rock. After that, the sea of orange fans as far as the eye can see takes over and gives Clemson a huge home-field advantage as another loud stadium in the South.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus