|Death Valley ranked one of the top stadiums by NFL.com|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:55 AM||
Death Valley was named one of the top 14 college football stadiums in the nation by NFL.com.
The only other southern venues that made the cut were Georgia and LSU.
Death Valley is a loud, intimidating venue with one of the best entrances in any sport as the crowd goes wild when the Tigers run down the hill and past Howard's Rock. After that, the sea of orange fans as far as the eye can see takes over and gives Clemson a huge home-field advantage as another loud stadium in the South.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"