|Death Valley ranked one of the top stadiums by NFL.com|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:55 AM-||
Death Valley was named one of the top 14 college football stadiums in the nation by NFL.com.
The only other southern venues that made the cut were Georgia and LSU.
Death Valley is a loud, intimidating venue with one of the best entrances in any sport as the crowd goes wild when the Tigers run down the hill and past Howard's Rock. After that, the sea of orange fans as far as the eye can see takes over and gives Clemson a huge home-field advantage as another loud stadium in the South.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags