|Death Valley ranked one of the top stadiums by NFL.com|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:55 AM-||
Death Valley was named one of the top 14 college football stadiums in the nation by NFL.com.
The only other southern venues that made the cut were Georgia and LSU.
Death Valley is a loud, intimidating venue with one of the best entrances in any sport as the crowd goes wild when the Tigers run down the hill and past Howard's Rock. After that, the sea of orange fans as far as the eye can see takes over and gives Clemson a huge home-field advantage as another loud stadium in the South.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game