|David Beasley injured in 1st quarter|
|Saturday, September 8, 2012 1:05 PM-||
David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS So. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 315
View Full Profile is headed to the locker room after being injured in the first quarter. He was limping pretty bad on the sidelines. The Clemson SID said that he "will be further evaluated at halftime."
LG Kalon Davis is in the game on the fourth drive of the 1st quarter.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson