|Darius Robinson injury update|
|Monday, November 26, 2012 10:05 PM-||
From Robinson's facebook:
"Finally! No more crutches, & no more foot boot!"
Darius Robinson had a fractured ankle and was lost for the season. He had surgery on it earlier in the year and hopes to be able to play in the bowl game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Swinney confirms ACL injury for Clemson WR and other injuries
- College GameDay hints at Louisville vs. Clemson
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- ACC announces game times and TV networks
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia Tech
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech