|Daniel Rodriguez's autobiography coming soon|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, January 17, 2014 9:37 PM||
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS So. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile's autobiography is coming out on 10/7/14 which is titled "Rise". It is now available for pre-order.
The Book Description says that it is - The epic story of Daniel Rodriguez, a soldier who fought in one of the bloodiest battles in Afghanistan, and against all odds, lived to pursue his dream of playing Division 1 college football.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley