|Daniel Rodriguez on his future after college football|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, September 1, 2014 9:30 AM||
interviewed by armytimes.com and spoke candidly on various topics including life after Clemson football.
I signed with CAA, the Creative Artists Agency out of Los Angeles, I’ll be speaking professionally on their circuit. I’m working with TriStar [on the movie], so I’ll be moving to Los Angeles working with that. ... I’m really just kind of riding the wave, seeing what opportunities present themselves, seeing what I get into next. I would love to coach. I would love to do some strength and conditioning, but ultimately just kind of get where I feel I’m needed. That’s the biggest thing I’ve come to find in my life: When I see the need for something, at that moment, is when I like to take advantage of it.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"