|Daniel Rodriguez on his future after college football|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, September 1, 2014 9:30 AM||
Clemson wide receiver and purple heart recipient Daniel Rodriguez was interviewed by armytimes.com and spoke candidly on various topics including life after Clemson football.
I signed with CAA, the Creative Artists Agency out of Los Angeles, I’ll be speaking professionally on their circuit. I’m working with TriStar [on the movie], so I’ll be moving to Los Angeles working with that. ... I’m really just kind of riding the wave, seeing what opportunities present themselves, seeing what I get into next. I would love to coach. I would love to do some strength and conditioning, but ultimately just kind of get where I feel I’m needed. That’s the biggest thing I’ve come to find in my life: When I see the need for something, at that moment, is when I like to take advantage of it.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts