|Daniel Rodriguez on his future after college football|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, September 1, 2014 9:30 AM||
Clemson wide receiver and purple heart recipient Daniel Rodriguez was interviewed by armytimes.com and spoke candidly on various topics including life after Clemson football.
I signed with CAA, the Creative Artists Agency out of Los Angeles, I’ll be speaking professionally on their circuit. I’m working with TriStar [on the movie], so I’ll be moving to Los Angeles working with that. ... I’m really just kind of riding the wave, seeing what opportunities present themselves, seeing what I get into next. I would love to coach. I would love to do some strength and conditioning, but ultimately just kind of get where I feel I’m needed. That’s the biggest thing I’ve come to find in my life: When I see the need for something, at that moment, is when I like to take advantage of it.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released