|Daniel Rodriguez on his future after college football|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, September 1, 2014 9:30 AM||
interviewed by armytimes.com and spoke candidly on various topics including life after Clemson football.
I signed with CAA, the Creative Artists Agency out of Los Angeles, I’ll be speaking professionally on their circuit. I’m working with TriStar [on the movie], so I’ll be moving to Los Angeles working with that. ... I’m really just kind of riding the wave, seeing what opportunities present themselves, seeing what I get into next. I would love to coach. I would love to do some strength and conditioning, but ultimately just kind of get where I feel I’m needed. That’s the biggest thing I’ve come to find in my life: When I see the need for something, at that moment, is when I like to take advantage of it.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams