|Dalton Freeman injured in Jets' Practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, August 2, 2013 12:51 PM||
Former Clemson center Dalton Freeman was apparently injured at the end of Jet's practice.
Freeman was an undrafted free agent for the Jets but was really making a strong push for a roster spot.
Freeman carted off with apparent lower right leg/knee injury. Couldn't put weight on it. #nyj— Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) August 2, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina