|Dalton Freeman injured in Jets' Practice|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-08-02 12:51:06.0-||
Former Clemson center Dalton Freeman was apparently injured at the end of Jet's practice.
Freeman was an undrafted free agent for the Jets but was really making a strong push for a roster spot.
Freeman carted off with apparent lower right leg/knee injury. Couldn't put weight on it. #nyj— Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) August 2, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson throwing for Jon Gruden's QB Camp