|Dalton Freeman injured in Jets' Practice|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, August 2, 2013 12:51 PM-||
Former Clemson center Dalton Freeman was apparently injured at the end of Jet's practice.
Freeman was an undrafted free agent for the Jets but was really making a strong push for a roster spot.
Freeman carted off with apparent lower right leg/knee injury. Couldn't put weight on it. #nyj— Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) August 2, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson