|Dalton Freeman injured in Jets' Practice|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-08-02 12:51:06.0-||
Former Clemson center Dalton Freeman was apparently injured at the end of Jet's practice.
Freeman was an undrafted free agent for the Jets but was really making a strong push for a roster spot.
Freeman carted off with apparent lower right leg/knee injury. Couldn't put weight on it. #nyj— Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) August 2, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game