|Dalton Freeman injured in Jets' Practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, August 2, 2013 12:51 PM||
Former Clemson center Dalton Freeman was apparently injured at the end of Jet's practice.
Freeman was an undrafted free agent for the Jets but was really making a strong push for a roster spot.
Freeman carted off with apparent lower right leg/knee injury. Couldn't put weight on it. #nyj— Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) August 2, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"