|Dabo Swinney on Stoudt, Watson|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:49 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said during Wednesday's ACC Media Call that "Stoudt is our definite starter. There is not a question of that at all. But Deshaun will get opportunities as well."
He also went on to say that "We love our quarterbacks" and they will continue to put Watson out there for their future but he has to play well.
Other news - Swinney said that Wayne Gallman and Adam Choice will play more as the season moves forward.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts