|Dabo Swinney on Stoudt, Watson|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:49 AM||
Dabo Swinney said during Wednesday's ACC Media Call that "Stoudt is our definite starter. There is not a question of that at all. But Deshaun will get opportunities as well."
He also went on to say that "We love our quarterbacks" and they will continue to put Watson out there for their future but he has to play well.
Other news - Swinney said that Wayne Gallman and Adam Choice will play more as the season moves forward.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"