|Dabo Swinney on Stoudt, Watson|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:49 AM||
Dabo Swinney said during Wednesday's ACC Media Call that "Stoudt is our definite starter. There is not a question of that at all. But Deshaun will get opportunities as well."
He also went on to say that "We love our quarterbacks" and they will continue to put Watson out there for their future but he has to play well.
Other news - Swinney said that Wayne Gallman and Adam Choice will play more as the season moves forward.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released
- Clemson ranked in Athlon's Top 25 Preseason Poll