|Dabo Swinney on Stoudt, Watson|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:49 AM||
Dabo Swinney said during Wednesday's ACC Media Call that "Stoudt is our definite starter. There is not a question of that at all. But Deshaun will get opportunities as well."
He also went on to say that "We love our quarterbacks" and they will continue to put Watson out there for their future but he has to play well.
Other news - Swinney said that Wayne Gallman and Adam Choice will play more as the season moves forward.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Details on Lakip's arrest
- Lakip charged with cocaine possession, DUI
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list