|Dabo Swinney on Stoudt, Watson|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:49 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said during Wednesday's ACC Media Call that "Stoudt is our definite starter. There is not a question of that at all. But Deshaun will get opportunities as well."
He also went on to say that "We love our quarterbacks" and they will continue to put Watson out there for their future but he has to play well.
Other news - Swinney said that Wayne Gallman and Adam Choice will play more as the season moves forward.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama