|Dabo Swinney on LB Tony Steward|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:26 AM||
Dabo Swinney said during his press conference that thinks DT Carlos WatkinsCarlos Watkins
Fr. Defensive Tackle
#94 6-3, 300
Forest City, NC
View Full Profile will play more in second half along LB Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 235
View Full Profile.
He said that Tony Steward looks like he has his confidence back after having knee surgery this time last season. Swinney also said that one reason Steward has not played more is that Tig Willard has played so well.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"