|Dabo Swinney on LB Tony Steward|
|Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:26 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his press conference that thinks DT Carlos WatkinsCarlos Watkins
Fr. Defensive Tackle
#94 6-3, 300
Forest City, NC
View Full Profile will play more in second half along LB Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 235
View Full Profile.
He said that Tony Steward looks like he has his confidence back after having knee surgery this time last season. Swinney also said that one reason Steward has not played more is that Tig Willard has played so well.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson