|Dabo Swinney on LB Tony Steward|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:26 AM||
Dabo Swinney said during his press conference that thinks DT Carlos WatkinsCarlos Watkins
Fr. Defensive Tackle
#94 6-3, 300
Forest City, NC
View Full Profile will play more in second half along LB Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 235
View Full Profile.
He said that Tony Steward looks like he has his confidence back after having knee surgery this time last season. Swinney also said that one reason Steward has not played more is that Tig Willard has played so well.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man