|Da'Quan Bowers out for Week 1|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, September 5, 2014 8:51 AM-||
Former Clemson defensive lineman Da'Quan BowersDa'Quan Bowers
Defensive End (2008 - 2010)
#93 6-4, 277
View Full Profile will not play in Week 1 due to a groin injury. Bowers practiced on Thursday but will not suit up against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Head coach Love Smith commented on the timetable of Bowers' return: "It's been a long time since he got any work in, but (he's) starting that road back to getting on the football field," Smith said. "It is too much (to play Sunday). He's making progress. It would take an awful lot for us to move him up right now. It's going to take a little bit longer than that, but the first step was to get back on the football field."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me