|Da'Quan Bowers out for Week 1|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, September 5, 2014 8:51 AM||
Former Clemson defensive lineman Da'Quan BowersDa'Quan Bowers
Defensive End (2008 - 2010)
#93 6-4, 277
View Full Profile will not play in Week 1 due to a groin injury. Bowers practiced on Thursday but will not suit up against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Head coach Love Smith commented on the timetable of Bowers' return: "It's been a long time since he got any work in, but (he's) starting that road back to getting on the football field," Smith said. "It is too much (to play Sunday). He's making progress. It would take an awful lot for us to move him up right now. It's going to take a little bit longer than that, but the first step was to get back on the football field."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man