|Da'Quan Bowers out for Week 1|
|Associate Editor - Friday, September 5, 2014 8:51 AM-||
Former Clemson defensive lineman Da'Quan BowersDa'Quan Bowers
Defensive End (2008 - 2010)
#93 6-4, 277
View Full Profile will not play in Week 1 due to a groin injury. Bowers practiced on Thursday but will not suit up against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Head coach Love Smith commented on the timetable of Bowers' return: "It's been a long time since he got any work in, but (he's) starting that road back to getting on the football field," Smith said. "It is too much (to play Sunday). He's making progress. It would take an awful lot for us to move him up right now. It's going to take a little bit longer than that, but the first step was to get back on the football field."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT