|Da'Quan Bowers out for Week 1|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-09-05 08:51:59.0-||
Former Clemson defensive lineman Da'Quan BowersDa'Quan Bowers
Defensive End (2008 - 2010)
#93 6-4, 277
View Full Profile will not play in Week 1 due to a groin injury. Bowers practiced on Thursday but will not suit up against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Head coach Love Smith commented on the timetable of Bowers' return: "It's been a long time since he got any work in, but (he's) starting that road back to getting on the football field," Smith said. "It is too much (to play Sunday). He's making progress. It would take an awful lot for us to move him up right now. It's going to take a little bit longer than that, but the first step was to get back on the football field."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game