|Da'Quan Bowers out for Week 1|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, September 5, 2014 8:51 AM||
Former Clemson defensive lineman Da'Quan BowersDa'Quan Bowers
Defensive End (2008 - 2010)
#93 6-4, 277
View Full Profile will not play in Week 1 due to a groin injury. Bowers practiced on Thursday but will not suit up against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Head coach Love Smith commented on the timetable of Bowers' return: "It's been a long time since he got any work in, but (he's) starting that road back to getting on the football field," Smith said. "It is too much (to play Sunday). He's making progress. It would take an awful lot for us to move him up right now. It's going to take a little bit longer than that, but the first step was to get back on the football field."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin