|D.J. Reader sidelined with broken foot|
|Friday, February 24, 2012 9:13 PM-||
From Greensboro News and Record:
Clemson football signee D.J. ReaderD.J. Reader
Fr. Offensive Line
# 6-4, 330
View Full Profile, a defensive lineman who will also play for the Tigers baseball team, may miss up to the first month of Grimsley’s baseball season after breaking a bone in his foot.
Reader broke the fourth metatarsal in his left foot during the Whirlies’ senior night boys basketball game against Southern Alamance on Feb. 7.
“I went up for a rebound and came down with the basketball and landed on somebody’s foot,” Reader said.
He has been in a boot and using crutches ever since. The injury did not require surgery. Reader said he’ll visit the doctor again on Wednesday and hopes to lose the crutches in three weeks.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker