|D.J. Reader sidelined with broken foot|
|Friday, February 24, 2012 9:13 PM-||
From Greensboro News and Record:
Clemson football signee D.J. ReaderD.J. Reader
Fr. Offensive Line
# 6-4, 330
View Full Profile, a defensive lineman who will also play for the Tigers baseball team, may miss up to the first month of Grimsley’s baseball season after breaking a bone in his foot.
Reader broke the fourth metatarsal in his left foot during the Whirlies’ senior night boys basketball game against Southern Alamance on Feb. 7.
“I went up for a rebound and came down with the basketball and landed on somebody’s foot,” Reader said.
He has been in a boot and using crutches ever since. The injury did not require surgery. Reader said he’ll visit the doctor again on Wednesday and hopes to lose the crutches in three weeks.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson