|D.J. Reader sidelined with broken foot|
|Friday, February 24, 2012 9:13 PM-||
From Greensboro News and Record:
Clemson football signee D.J. ReaderD.J. Reader
Fr. Offensive Line
# 6-4, 330
View Full Profile, a defensive lineman who will also play for the Tigers baseball team, may miss up to the first month of Grimsley’s baseball season after breaking a bone in his foot.
Reader broke the fourth metatarsal in his left foot during the Whirlies’ senior night boys basketball game against Southern Alamance on Feb. 7.
“I went up for a rebound and came down with the basketball and landed on somebody’s foot,” Reader said.
He has been in a boot and using crutches ever since. The injury did not require surgery. Reader said he’ll visit the doctor again on Wednesday and hopes to lose the crutches in three weeks.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND