|D.J. Reader sidelined with broken foot|
|Friday, February 24, 2012 9:13 PM-||
From Greensboro News and Record:
Clemson football signee D.J. ReaderD.J. Reader
Fr. Offensive Line
# 6-4, 330
View Full Profile, a defensive lineman who will also play for the Tigers baseball team, may miss up to the first month of Grimsley’s baseball season after breaking a bone in his foot.
Reader broke the fourth metatarsal in his left foot during the Whirlies’ senior night boys basketball game against Southern Alamance on Feb. 7.
“I went up for a rebound and came down with the basketball and landed on somebody’s foot,” Reader said.
He has been in a boot and using crutches ever since. The injury did not require surgery. Reader said he’ll visit the doctor again on Wednesday and hopes to lose the crutches in three weeks.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama