|D.J. Reader sidelined with broken foot|
|Friday, February 24, 2012 9:13 PM-||
From Greensboro News and Record:
Clemson football signee D.J. ReaderD.J. Reader
Fr. Offensive Line
# 6-4, 330
View Full Profile, a defensive lineman who will also play for the Tigers baseball team, may miss up to the first month of Grimsley’s baseball season after breaking a bone in his foot.
Reader broke the fourth metatarsal in his left foot during the Whirlies’ senior night boys basketball game against Southern Alamance on Feb. 7.
“I went up for a rebound and came down with the basketball and landed on somebody’s foot,” Reader said.
He has been in a boot and using crutches ever since. The injury did not require surgery. Reader said he’ll visit the doctor again on Wednesday and hopes to lose the crutches in three weeks.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson