|DB Cortez Davis to transfer|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:16 PM||
Cortez DavisCortez Davis
RS Fr. Cornerback
#29 6-3, 200
Daytona Beach, FL
View Full Profile will transfer from Clemson for personal reasons.
We have learned that Davis has not been at the team workouts, but it is not known at this time where he will transfer.
Davis played in 13 games in 2012 with 0 starts (106 snaps) and recorded 18 total tackles.
UPDATE: Clemson confirms that Davis will be transferring.
Recruiting Bio: Rated as the #43 player and #3 safety in the nation by MaxPreps.com...#14 defensive back in the nation by Rivals.com...#12 safety in the nation by ESPN.com...played offense as a wide receiver for most of his senior season; he had 58 catches for 878 yards and 11 scores at Mainland High School...had 40 tackles, two interceptions, and eight pass breakups as a senior...had 33 tackles and three passing touchdowns as a junior...played both ways as a junior and senior...first-team all-county on defense as a sophomore...first-team all-county, first-team all-district, and second-team all-state as a junior...first-team all-county as a defensive back and wide receiver as a senior...third-team all-state as a defensive back as a senior...first-team all-region and all-district as a senior...selected to play in the Under-19 U.S. vs. The World game...coached by Scott WilsonScott Wilson
RS So. Center
#61 6-1, 250
View Full Profile at Mainland High...recruited by Charlie Harbison.
Check out full recruiting bio here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- Report: Patriots almost signed C.J. Spiller
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Andre Ellington injury update