|Corey Crawford's NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 3:57 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson DE Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Jr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile is projected as a sixth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Developing defensive end with a high upside. Athletic and quick with pass rushing skills but needs to elevate his game
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft