|Corey Crawford's NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 3:57 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson DE Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Jr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile is projected as a sixth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Developing defensive end with a high upside. Athletic and quick with pass rushing skills but needs to elevate his game
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson