|Corey Crawford's NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 3:57 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson DE Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Jr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile is projected as a sixth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Developing defensive end with a high upside. Athletic and quick with pass rushing skills but needs to elevate his game
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"