|Corey Crawford's NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 3:57 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson DE Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Jr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile is projected as a sixth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Developing defensive end with a high upside. Athletic and quick with pass rushing skills but needs to elevate his game
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama