|Clemson forward to transfer|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, June 23, 2014 12:09 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Ibrahim Djambo is transferring from Clemson, the athletic department announced today. Djambo played just one season after transferring from Three Rivers Community College in Missouri last spring.
"We thank Ibi for the hard work he has given to our program over the past year," said head men's basketball coach Brad Brownell. "He was an outstanding student and a great teammate, and I'm sorry to see him leave. We wish him the best in the future."
Djambo averaged 1.9 points per game in 32 appearances this past season, playing 9.2 minutes per game as a reserve power forward.
"I really appreciated the opportunity to be here at Clemson," Djambo said. "My reasons for leaving are personal; I really liked my teammates and coaches. Since I've been in America, I've never been on a team like that, where you were always around everyone else. It created memories I'll take with me the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back