|Clemson forward to transfer|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, June 23, 2014 12:09 PM||
"We thank Ibi for the hard work he has given to our program over the past year," said head men's basketball coach Brad Brownell. "He was an outstanding student and a great teammate, and I'm sorry to see him leave. We wish him the best in the future."
Djambo averaged 1.9 points per game in 32 appearances this past season, playing 9.2 minutes per game as a reserve power forward.
"I really appreciated the opportunity to be here at Clemson," Djambo said. "My reasons for leaving are personal; I really liked my teammates and coaches. Since I've been in America, I've never been on a team like that, where you were always around everyone else. It created memories I'll take with me the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB appears headed to Ole Miss
- Clemson names quarterbacks coach and recruiting coordinator
- Russell Athletic Bowl gifts for Clemson players
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Tajh Boyd's take on Watson playing with torn ACL
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery