|Clemson forward to transfer|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, June 23, 2014 12:09 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Ibrahim Djambo is transferring from Clemson, the athletic department announced today. Djambo played just one season after transferring from Three Rivers Community College in Missouri last spring.
"We thank Ibi for the hard work he has given to our program over the past year," said head men's basketball coach Brad Brownell. "He was an outstanding student and a great teammate, and I'm sorry to see him leave. We wish him the best in the future."
Djambo averaged 1.9 points per game in 32 appearances this past season, playing 9.2 minutes per game as a reserve power forward.
"I really appreciated the opportunity to be here at Clemson," Djambo said. "My reasons for leaving are personal; I really liked my teammates and coaches. Since I've been in America, I've never been on a team like that, where you were always around everyone else. It created memories I'll take with me the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event