|Clemson forward to transfer|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, June 23, 2014 12:09 PM||
"We thank Ibi for the hard work he has given to our program over the past year," said head men's basketball coach Brad Brownell. "He was an outstanding student and a great teammate, and I'm sorry to see him leave. We wish him the best in the future."
Djambo averaged 1.9 points per game in 32 appearances this past season, playing 9.2 minutes per game as a reserve power forward.
"I really appreciated the opportunity to be here at Clemson," Djambo said. "My reasons for leaving are personal; I really liked my teammates and coaches. Since I've been in America, I've never been on a team like that, where you were always around everyone else. It created memories I'll take with me the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets