|Clemson student wins Miss South Carolina|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:48 AM-||
Clemson student Lanie Hudson won the crown for Miss South Carolina at the Township Auditorium in Columbia on Saturday night.
Hudson was also a finalist for the Quality of Life Award, which is for outstanding community service.
During her year off of school, she will be promoting organ and tissue donation as one of her platform issues. She will also be promoting the Chidren's Miracle Network Hospital to raise funds for local children's hospitals and eventually prepare for the upcoming Miss America pageant.
She posted the following on her instagram account: Romans 8:28 led me through this week. Thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me along this journey! I am honored to hold this job! #misssc2014
Instagram description: Clemson ADPi takes home the crown again!!! Lanie, you will make an incredible Miss South Carolina, and I couldn't be happier to have such a kind, genuine, and deserving new sister. So lucky to have known you over the past four years, and I can't wait to see what's to come! @laniehudson @missscpageant @clemsonadpi @alphadeltapi #MissSC2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect