|Clemson student wins Miss South Carolina|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:48 AM-||
Clemson student Lanie Hudson won the crown for Miss South Carolina at the Township Auditorium in Columbia on Saturday night.
Hudson was also a finalist for the Quality of Life Award, which is for outstanding community service.
During her year off of school, she will be promoting organ and tissue donation as one of her platform issues. She will also be promoting the Chidren's Miracle Network Hospital to raise funds for local children's hospitals and eventually prepare for the upcoming Miss America pageant.
She posted the following on her instagram account: Romans 8:28 led me through this week. Thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me along this journey! I am honored to hold this job! #misssc2014
Instagram description: Clemson ADPi takes home the crown again!!! Lanie, you will make an incredible Miss South Carolina, and I couldn't be happier to have such a kind, genuine, and deserving new sister. So lucky to have known you over the past four years, and I can't wait to see what's to come! @laniehudson @missscpageant @clemsonadpi @alphadeltapi #MissSC2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more