|Clemson safety to transfer|
Clemson, SC—Clemson safety Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS So. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile, a reserve on the Tigers 2013 football team, will transfer at the end of the spring semester. Head Coach Dabo Swinney spoke with Geohaghan on Monday and made the announcement on Tuesday afternoon.
Geohaghan came to Clemson in 2012 from Allendale, SC where he had been ranked as the number 10 safety in the country by ESPN.com. He red-shirted the 2012 season, then played in eight of the 13 games this year as a special teams player and defensive back. He finished the season with two tackles.
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State