|Clemson safety to transfer|
|Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:48 PM-||
Clemson, SC—Clemson safety Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS So. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile, a reserve on the Tigers 2013 football team, will transfer at the end of the spring semester. Head Coach Dabo Swinney spoke with Geohaghan on Monday and made the announcement on Tuesday afternoon.
Geohaghan came to Clemson in 2012 from Allendale, SC where he had been ranked as the number 10 safety in the country by ESPN.com. He red-shirted the 2012 season, then played in eight of the 13 games this year as a special teams player and defensive back. He finished the season with two tackles.
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game