|Clemson safety to transfer|
|Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:48 PM-||
Clemson, SC—Clemson safety Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS So. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile, a reserve on the Tigers 2013 football team, will transfer at the end of the spring semester. Head Coach Dabo Swinney spoke with Geohaghan on Monday and made the announcement on Tuesday afternoon.
Geohaghan came to Clemson in 2012 from Allendale, SC where he had been ranked as the number 10 safety in the country by ESPN.com. He red-shirted the 2012 season, then played in eight of the 13 games this year as a special teams player and defensive back. He finished the season with two tackles.
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover