|Clemson safety to transfer|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:48 PM||
Clemson, SC—Clemson safety Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS So. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile, a reserve on the Tigers 2013 football team, will transfer at the end of the spring semester. Head Coach Dabo Swinney spoke with Geohaghan on Monday and made the announcement on Tuesday afternoon.
Geohaghan came to Clemson in 2012 from Allendale, SC where he had been ranked as the number 10 safety in the country by ESPN.com. He red-shirted the 2012 season, then played in eight of the 13 games this year as a special teams player and defensive back. He finished the season with two tackles.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI