|Clemson ranked in top 20 of SI.com's power rankings|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-03 16:02:34.0-||
SI.com has released its college football team power rankings and Clemson comes in at #17 on the list.
For some wacky reason, SI.com's post-spring power rankings are paired with random Disney villains.
Disney villain: Professor Ratigan, The Great Mouse Detective
One could say Professor Ratigan invented Clemsoning before Clemson did, although I've yet to hear anyone say that, and nobody likely ever will. Clemson has plenty of roster issues to address, as Tajh Boyd, Sammy Watkins and Martavis Bryant are off to the NFL. It will take a dastardly plan for Dabo Swinney and the Tigers to keep pace in the ACC.
Photo of Professor Ratigan
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson throwing for Jon Gruden's QB Camp