|Clemson ranked in top 20 of SI.com's power rankings|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:02 PM||
For some wacky reason, SI.com's post-spring power rankings are paired with random Disney villains.
Disney villain: Professor Ratigan, The Great Mouse Detective
One could say Professor Ratigan invented Clemsoning before Clemson did, although I've yet to hear anyone say that, and nobody likely ever will. Clemson has plenty of roster issues to address, as Tajh Boyd, Sammy Watkins and Martavis Bryant are off to the NFL. It will take a dastardly plan for Dabo Swinney and the Tigers to keep pace in the ACC.
Photo of Professor Ratigan
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"