|Clemson ranked as one of the healthiest US colleges|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:43 PM||
Greatist.com has released its 25 Healthiest Colleges in the U.S. and Clemson made the list. The rankings criterion included dining services, fitness facilities, health services, happiness rankings and health and fitness initiatives.
Virginia Tech and Pittsburgh were also ACC schools mentioned.
Conscious eaters and health-aware students will feel right at home at Clemson University, which provides complete nutritional information for the meals served in each of the campus’s dining halls. The school is also committed to providing meals that feature fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein, making it that much easier to maintain a healthy diet. Clemson additionally offers wellness resources for students, including nutrition programs and two apps that provide nutritional info about dining hall food. The university also provides around-the-clock counseling and sexual violence prevention services. Finally, the campus fitness center offers personal training, group fitness classes, fitness assessments, and boot camp. Outdoorsy fitness seekers can check out trips and instructional programs in hiking, rock climbing, river running, kayaking, and more.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story