|Clemson ranked as one of the healthiest US colleges|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:43 PM||
Greatist.com has released its 25 Healthiest Colleges in the U.S. and Clemson made the list. The rankings criterion included dining services, fitness facilities, health services, happiness rankings and health and fitness initiatives.
Virginia Tech and Pittsburgh were also ACC schools mentioned.
Conscious eaters and health-aware students will feel right at home at Clemson University, which provides complete nutritional information for the meals served in each of the campus’s dining halls. The school is also committed to providing meals that feature fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein, making it that much easier to maintain a healthy diet. Clemson additionally offers wellness resources for students, including nutrition programs and two apps that provide nutritional info about dining hall food. The university also provides around-the-clock counseling and sexual violence prevention services. Finally, the campus fitness center offers personal training, group fitness classes, fitness assessments, and boot camp. Outdoorsy fitness seekers can check out trips and instructional programs in hiking, rock climbing, river running, kayaking, and more.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"