|Clemson ranked as one of the healthiest US colleges|
|Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:43 PM-||
Greatist.com has released its 25 Healthiest Colleges in the U.S. and Clemson made the list. The rankings criterion included dining services, fitness facilities, health services, happiness rankings and health and fitness initiatives.
Virginia Tech and Pittsburgh were also ACC schools mentioned.
Conscious eaters and health-aware students will feel right at home at Clemson University, which provides complete nutritional information for the meals served in each of the campus’s dining halls. The school is also committed to providing meals that feature fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein, making it that much easier to maintain a healthy diet. Clemson additionally offers wellness resources for students, including nutrition programs and two apps that provide nutritional info about dining hall food. The university also provides around-the-clock counseling and sexual violence prevention services. Finally, the campus fitness center offers personal training, group fitness classes, fitness assessments, and boot camp. Outdoorsy fitness seekers can check out trips and instructional programs in hiking, rock climbing, river running, kayaking, and more.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll