|Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN Power Rankings|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 11:47 AM-||
Clemson is ranked #16 in ESPN's Top 25 Power Rankings that was released on Monday. ESPN came up with their own 13 member committee to vote on this top 25 list.
ESPN's FPI has Clemson with a 36.6% chance to win against Georgia, 11.9% chance at Florida State and a 47.5% chance against the Gamecocks at Death Valley.
The BCS argued computers don't have emotion. But a 12 percent shot at FSU? A win is unlikely, but it sure seems these computers witnessed 2013's bloodbath.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016