|Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN Power Rankings|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 11:47 AM||
Clemson is ranked #16 in ESPN's Top 25 Power Rankings that was released on Monday. ESPN came up with their own 13 member committee to vote on this top 25 list.
ESPN's FPI has Clemson with a 36.6% chance to win against Georgia, 11.9% chance at Florida State and a 47.5% chance against the Gamecocks at Death Valley.
The BCS argued computers don't have emotion. But a 12 percent shot at FSU? A win is unlikely, but it sure seems these computers witnessed 2013's bloodbath.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure