|Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN Power Rankings|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 11:47 AM-||
Clemson is ranked #16 in ESPN's Top 25 Power Rankings that was released on Monday. ESPN came up with their own 13 member committee to vote on this top 25 list.
ESPN's FPI has Clemson with a 36.6% chance to win against Georgia, 11.9% chance at Florida State and a 47.5% chance against the Gamecocks at Death Valley.
The BCS argued computers don't have emotion. But a 12 percent shot at FSU? A win is unlikely, but it sure seems these computers witnessed 2013's bloodbath.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson