|Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN Power Rankings|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 11:47 AM-||
Clemson is ranked #16 in ESPN's Top 25 Power Rankings that was released on Monday. ESPN came up with their own 13 member committee to vote on this top 25 list.
ESPN's FPI has Clemson with a 36.6% chance to win against Georgia, 11.9% chance at Florida State and a 47.5% chance against the Gamecocks at Death Valley.
The BCS argued computers don't have emotion. But a 12 percent shot at FSU? A win is unlikely, but it sure seems these computers witnessed 2013's bloodbath.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft