|Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN Power Rankings|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 11:47 AM||
Clemson is ranked #16 in ESPN's Top 25 Power Rankings that was released on Monday. ESPN came up with their own 13 member committee to vote on this top 25 list.
ESPN's FPI has Clemson with a 36.6% chance to win against Georgia, 11.9% chance at Florida State and a 47.5% chance against the Gamecocks at Death Valley.
The BCS argued computers don't have emotion. But a 12 percent shot at FSU? A win is unlikely, but it sure seems these computers witnessed 2013's bloodbath.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers