TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|Clemson ranked in ESPN writer's Way-Too-Early Top 25|
|Senior Writer - 2014-05-05 15:48:43.0-||
ESPN college football writer Mark Schlabach has Clemson ranked 21st in his Way-Too-Early Top 25.
Schlabach says of Clemson:
"In a stunning spring development, senior Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile was named Clemson's starting quarterback after Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS So. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile was dismissed after the spring game for conduct detrimental to the team. Stoudt, from Dublin, Ohio, completed 47 of 59 passes for 415 yards with five touchdowns and zero interceptions as Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile's backup last season. Highly regarded freshman Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile of Gainesville, Ga., the country's No. 1 dual-threat quarterback prospect for 2014 according to ESPN's RecruitingNation, might still be a factor after he recovers from a broken collarbone suffered during spring practice. The Tigers are still looking for a new No. 1 receiver after Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile left early for the NFL draft, and it looks like coach Dabo Swinney might use a tailback-by-committee this coming season. The defense produced 14 sacks in the spring game, a product of one of the country's best defensive lines, led by end Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Sr. Defensive End
#3 6-3, 225
View Full Profile"
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home