|Clemson ranked #7 toughest non-conference schedule|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:27 PM-||
Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman released his rankings of the Top 10 toughest non-conference college football schedules in America. Clemson came tied at #7 on the list with Ohio State and Northwestern.
Four ACC schools were in the top 10 of the rankings.
Two severe tests (at Georgia and against South Carolina) bookend the schedule with two cupcakes (South Carolina State and Georgia State) in the middle. SCSU, from the MEAC, was 9-4 last season. Not bad. GSU, from the Sun Belt, was 0-12.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"