|Clemson ranked #7 toughest non-conference schedule|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-24 13:27:23.0-||
Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman released his rankings of the Top 10 toughest non-conference college football schedules in America. Clemson came tied at #7 on the list with Ohio State and Northwestern.
Four ACC schools were in the top 10 of the rankings.
Two severe tests (at Georgia and against South Carolina) bookend the schedule with two cupcakes (South Carolina State and Georgia State) in the middle. SCSU, from the MEAC, was 9-4 last season. Not bad. GSU, from the Sun Belt, was 0-12.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season