|Clemson ranked #7 toughest non-conference schedule|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:27 PM||
Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman released his rankings of the Top 10 toughest non-conference college football schedules in America. Clemson came tied at #7 on the list with Ohio State and Northwestern.
Four ACC schools were in the top 10 of the rankings.
Two severe tests (at Georgia and against South Carolina) bookend the schedule with two cupcakes (South Carolina State and Georgia State) in the middle. SCSU, from the MEAC, was 9-4 last season. Not bad. GSU, from the Sun Belt, was 0-12.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies