|Clemson ranked #7 toughest non-conference schedule|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:27 PM||
Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman released his rankings of the Top 10 toughest non-conference college football schedules in America. Clemson came tied at #7 on the list with Ohio State and Northwestern.
Four ACC schools were in the top 10 of the rankings.
Two severe tests (at Georgia and against South Carolina) bookend the schedule with two cupcakes (South Carolina State and Georgia State) in the middle. SCSU, from the MEAC, was 9-4 last season. Not bad. GSU, from the Sun Belt, was 0-12.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI