|Clemson ranked #2 official logo in CFB|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:41 PM||
Athlon Sports released its Best and Worst Logos in 2014 and the Clemson Paw was the second best logo in the nation.
Texas was ranked as having the best logo in college football.
There are tons of Tigers, Wildcats and Bulldogs in college sports but none use their mascot quite like Clemson. The Tiger Paw print is synonymous with Clemson athletics and is utterly simple but still edgy and creative.
Also, in-state rival South Carolina was ranked as having the third worst logo in college football.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man