|Clemson ranked #2 official logo in CFB|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:41 PM||
Athlon Sports released its Best and Worst Logos in 2014 and the Clemson Paw was the second best logo in the nation.
Texas was ranked as having the best logo in college football.
There are tons of Tigers, Wildcats and Bulldogs in college sports but none use their mascot quite like Clemson. The Tiger Paw print is synonymous with Clemson athletics and is utterly simple but still edgy and creative.
Also, in-state rival South Carolina was ranked as having the third worst logo in college football.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts