|Clemson ranked #1 off-season by CFB analyst|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, July 21, 2014 7:46 AM-||
Coachingsearch.com's Pete Roussel has released his 10 college football programs that had the best off-season and Clemson was ranked as the team with the #1 off-season in college football.
Roussel is the CEO of Coaching Search Consulting, Inc and has served on staffs at Stanford, Ole Miss, Memphis and Samford University.
1. Clemson: It took the Tigers all the way through the spring game, but they emerged with an unquestioned starting quarterback in Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile who played very well in the spring game. I think it’s an advantage for Chad Morris, the overall team, and the group of wide receivers that includes three mid-year enrollees who are expected to contribute right way. The entire coaching staff returns, there were no significant injuries, no off-the-field distractions, and by signing three mid-year enrollee wide receivers the Tigers will be good enough on the perimeter. Yes, this is part of the reason why I picked Clemson to win the national championship.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College