|Clemson ranked #1 off-season by CFB analyst|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, July 21, 2014 7:46 AM||
Coachingsearch.com's Pete Roussel has released his 10 college football programs that had the best off-season and Clemson was ranked as the team with the #1 off-season in college football.
Roussel is the CEO of Coaching Search Consulting, Inc and has served on staffs at Stanford, Ole Miss, Memphis and Samford University.
1. Clemson: It took the Tigers all the way through the spring game, but they emerged with an unquestioned starting quarterback in Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile who played very well in the spring game. I think it’s an advantage for Chad Morris, the overall team, and the group of wide receivers that includes three mid-year enrollees who are expected to contribute right way. The entire coaching staff returns, there were no significant injuries, no off-the-field distractions, and by signing three mid-year enrollee wide receivers the Tigers will be good enough on the perimeter. Yes, this is part of the reason why I picked Clemson to win the national championship.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson HOFer hired by the Cardinals