|Clemson ranked #1 off-season by CFB analyst|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-21 07:46:35.0-||
Coachingsearch.com's Pete Roussel has released his 10 college football programs that had the best off-season and Clemson was ranked as the team with the #1 off-season in college football.
Roussel is the CEO of Coaching Search Consulting, Inc and has served on staffs at Stanford, Ole Miss, Memphis and Samford University.
1. Clemson: It took the Tigers all the way through the spring game, but they emerged with an unquestioned starting quarterback in Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile who played very well in the spring game. I think it’s an advantage for Chad Morris, the overall team, and the group of wide receivers that includes three mid-year enrollees who are expected to contribute right way. The entire coaching staff returns, there were no significant injuries, no off-the-field distractions, and by signing three mid-year enrollee wide receivers the Tigers will be good enough on the perimeter. Yes, this is part of the reason why I picked Clemson to win the national championship.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Coca-Cola to release commemorative Clemson Championship can
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer
- Clemson OL to transfer
- WATCH: Clemson's epic tribute video for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson finishes #2 in ESPN's final FPI
- Boulware calls out Twitter troll...Again
- WATCH: Alabama fans react to Renfrow's game-winning TD
- Pagano makes his NFL decision