|Clemson projected to the Belk Bowl|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-08 13:35:42.0-||
College football analyst Phil Steele has released his bowl projections for the upcoming 2014-2015 season and currently has Clemson vs Florida playing in the Belk Bowl.
Date: December 30, 2014
Time: 6:30pm EST
Location: Charlotte, N.C.
Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
Teams: ACC vs. SEC
Title Sponsor: Belk
Here is Steele's list of bowl projections:
Rose Bowl: Alabama vs. Ohio State
Sugar Bowl: Florida State vs. Oklahoma
Orange Bowl: Auburn vs. Marshall
Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl: Georgia vs. Michigan State
Capital One Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Wisconsin
Birmingham Bowl: Tennessee vs. Memphis
Outback Bowl: South Carolina vs. Iowa
Gator Bowl: LSU vs. Michigan
Liberty Bowl: Missouri vs. Air Force
Music City Bowl: Mississippi State vs. Virginia Tech
Belk Bowl: Florida vs. Clemson
Texas Bowl: Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!