|Clemson projected to the Belk Bowl|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 8, 2014 1:35 PM-||
College football analyst Phil Steele has released his bowl projections for the upcoming 2014-2015 season and currently has Clemson vs Florida playing in the Belk Bowl.
Date: December 30, 2014
Time: 6:30pm EST
Location: Charlotte, N.C.
Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
Teams: ACC vs. SEC
Title Sponsor: Belk
Here is Steele's list of bowl projections:
Rose Bowl: Alabama vs. Ohio State
Sugar Bowl: Florida State vs. Oklahoma
Orange Bowl: Auburn vs. Marshall
Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl: Georgia vs. Michigan State
Capital One Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Wisconsin
Birmingham Bowl: Tennessee vs. Memphis
Outback Bowl: South Carolina vs. Iowa
Gator Bowl: LSU vs. Michigan
Liberty Bowl: Missouri vs. Air Force
Music City Bowl: Mississippi State vs. Virginia Tech
Belk Bowl: Florida vs. Clemson
Texas Bowl: Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"