|Clemson to play Georgia Tech on Tuesday|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, February 3, 2014 3:19 PM||
CLEMSON (14-6, 5-3 ACC) vs. GEORGIA TECH (12-10, 3-6 ACC)
Tipoff: 8:05 p.m.
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ACC Network (Tim Brando-pbp; Dave Odom-color)
• Clemson and Georgia Tech both enter Tuesday’s tilt coming off of ACC road wins; the Tigers beat Florida State, 53-49, while the Yellow Jackets topped Wake Forest, 79-70.
• Clemson has won three road games for only the ninth time in 61 seasons as a member of the ACC.
• The Tigers have enjoyed recent success in the rivalry with Tech; Clemson has won eight straight at home over the Yellow Jackets.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 63-59
Streak: Clemson has won the last seven meetings
• Clemson is looking for its 500th win in Littlejohn Coliseum on Tuesday. The facility opened on Nov. 30, 1968 when the Tigers beat Georgia Tech, 76-72.
• The Tigers have overcome three halftime deficits to achieve victory this season, the most since the 2008-09 team did it on four occasions. Clemson has accomplished the feat in wins over Temple, Duke and Florida State.
• Junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile is the ONLY player in the nation leading his team in scoring, rebounding, blocks, steals and three-pointers.
• McDaniels is one of two players under Head Coach Brad Brownell (Tanner SmithTanner Smith
#5 6-5, 210
View Full Profile is the other) to have more than one 20-point game on the road.
• McDaniels was Clemson’s only scorer in double figures (15 points) in last season’s 63-60 home win over Georgia Tech.
• Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile is coming off his second double figure game in the ACC, a 10-point second half that helped lead the Tigers to a win at Florida State.
• Blossomgame was on the same AAU U17 Georgia Stars team as Yellow Jacket players Marcus Georges-Hunt and Chris Bolden.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson