|Clemson offers low cost travel for Clemson students|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:46 AM||
The Clemson Athletic Department is offering a discounted student travel package to support the Tigers in the 2014 Discover Orange Bowl. With prices beginning at $285 for transportation, ticket and two-nights lodging, Clemson is urging its students to make the trip to South Florida.
“We wanted to provide an option to our students that won’t break their budget,” director of athletics Dan Radakovich said. “One of the things that makes Clemson so special is the support of the student body. We want to do everything possible to assist our student body in making the trip to South Florida to support Coach Swinney and the Clemson Tigers.”
The price points are based on number of students per room, with prices at $555 (1-per-room), $375 (2-per-room), $315 (3-per-room) or $285 (4-per-room) total package includes round-trip bus fare, 2 nights hotel stay in South Florida, transportation to-and-from Sun Life Stadium and a ticket to cheer on the Tigers against Ohio State!
Students can reserve their spot today at ClemsonSportsTravel.com.
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford