|Clemson offers low cost travel for Clemson students|
|Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:46 AM-||
The Clemson Athletic Department is offering a discounted student travel package to support the Tigers in the 2014 Discover Orange Bowl. With prices beginning at $285 for transportation, ticket and two-nights lodging, Clemson is urging its students to make the trip to South Florida.
“We wanted to provide an option to our students that won’t break their budget,” director of athletics Dan Radakovich said. “One of the things that makes Clemson so special is the support of the student body. We want to do everything possible to assist our student body in making the trip to South Florida to support Coach Swinney and the Clemson Tigers.”
The price points are based on number of students per room, with prices at $555 (1-per-room), $375 (2-per-room), $315 (3-per-room) or $285 (4-per-room) total package includes round-trip bus fare, 2 nights hotel stay in South Florida, transportation to-and-from Sun Life Stadium and a ticket to cheer on the Tigers against Ohio State!
Students can reserve their spot today at ClemsonSportsTravel.com.
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson
- Clemson-FSU ranked #2 highest stakes in 2016