|Clemson offers low cost travel for Clemson students|
|Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:46 AM-||
The Clemson Athletic Department is offering a discounted student travel package to support the Tigers in the 2014 Discover Orange Bowl. With prices beginning at $285 for transportation, ticket and two-nights lodging, Clemson is urging its students to make the trip to South Florida.
“We wanted to provide an option to our students that won’t break their budget,” director of athletics Dan Radakovich said. “One of the things that makes Clemson so special is the support of the student body. We want to do everything possible to assist our student body in making the trip to South Florida to support Coach Swinney and the Clemson Tigers.”
The price points are based on number of students per room, with prices at $555 (1-per-room), $375 (2-per-room), $315 (3-per-room) or $285 (4-per-room) total package includes round-trip bus fare, 2 nights hotel stay in South Florida, transportation to-and-from Sun Life Stadium and a ticket to cheer on the Tigers against Ohio State!
Students can reserve their spot today at ClemsonSportsTravel.com.
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game