|Clemson offers low cost travel for Clemson students|
|Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:46 AM-||
The Clemson Athletic Department is offering a discounted student travel package to support the Tigers in the 2014 Discover Orange Bowl. With prices beginning at $285 for transportation, ticket and two-nights lodging, Clemson is urging its students to make the trip to South Florida.
“We wanted to provide an option to our students that won’t break their budget,” director of athletics Dan Radakovich said. “One of the things that makes Clemson so special is the support of the student body. We want to do everything possible to assist our student body in making the trip to South Florida to support Coach Swinney and the Clemson Tigers.”
The price points are based on number of students per room, with prices at $555 (1-per-room), $375 (2-per-room), $315 (3-per-room) or $285 (4-per-room) total package includes round-trip bus fare, 2 nights hotel stay in South Florida, transportation to-and-from Sun Life Stadium and a ticket to cheer on the Tigers against Ohio State!
Students can reserve their spot today at ClemsonSportsTravel.com.
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft