|Clemson in the mix for Maryland transfer?|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-05-23 09:56:25.0-||
CBS college basketball insider Jon Rothstein tweeted that Maryland transfer Charles Mitchell is currently interested in three schools to transfer to: Georgia, Clemson and Georgia State.
Mitchell is leaving Maryland to be closer to support his family and his ill grandmother that helped raise him. In two seasons with the Terps, he averaged 6.0 points and 5.8 rebounds in 70 career games.
He will be the fifth Maryland player to leave since last season.
Georgia, Clemson, + Georgia State are expected to be in the mix for Maryland transfer Charles Mitchell, source told @CBSSports. Visits TBD.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) May 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College
- Broadcast info and time for Clemson Spring game