|Clemson in the mix for Maryland transfer?|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 9:56 AM||
CBS college basketball insider Jon Rothstein tweeted that Maryland transfer Charles Mitchell is currently interested in three schools to transfer to: Georgia, Clemson and Georgia State.
Mitchell is leaving Maryland to be closer to support his family and his ill grandmother that helped raise him. In two seasons with the Terps, he averaged 6.0 points and 5.8 rebounds in 70 career games.
He will be the fifth Maryland player to leave since last season.
Georgia, Clemson, + Georgia State are expected to be in the mix for Maryland transfer Charles Mitchell, source told @CBSSports. Visits TBD.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) May 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back