|Clemson involved in 3 of 5 on ESPN ACC Upset Watch|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:33 PM||
Dinich picks Louisville and North Carolina to possible pull the upset on Clemson. Also, she has Clemson possibly surprising the Seminoles in Tallahassee.
Louisville at Clemson, Oct. 11: This will be the toughest road game of the season for Louisville, an unforgiving welcome party in Death Valley. It will also be the second of back-to-back Atlantic Division road games for the Cardinals, but it will also be the fourth straight ACC game for Clemson. Both teams have to replace record-setting quarterbacks, but Clemson enters the season with the edge defensively. Can Louisville get it together by mid-season in time to make a statement on a national stage?
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley