|Clemson involved in 3 of 5 on ESPN ACC Upset Watch|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:33 PM||
ESPN's Heather Dinich picks Clemson to be involved in three possible ACC Upsets for the 2014 season in her "ACC way-too-early upset watch" article.
Dinich picks Louisville and North Carolina to possible pull the upset on Clemson. Also, she has Clemson possibly surprising the Seminoles in Tallahassee.
Louisville at Clemson, Oct. 11: This will be the toughest road game of the season for Louisville, an unforgiving welcome party in Death Valley. It will also be the second of back-to-back Atlantic Division road games for the Cardinals, but it will also be the fourth straight ACC game for Clemson. Both teams have to replace record-setting quarterbacks, but Clemson enters the season with the edge defensively. Can Louisville get it together by mid-season in time to make a statement on a national stage?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story