|Clemson involved in 3 of 5 on ESPN ACC Upset Watch|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:33 PM||
ESPN's Heather Dinich picks Clemson to be involved in three possible ACC Upsets for the 2014 season in her "ACC way-too-early upset watch" article.
Dinich picks Louisville and North Carolina to possible pull the upset on Clemson. Also, she has Clemson possibly surprising the Seminoles in Tallahassee.
Louisville at Clemson, Oct. 11: This will be the toughest road game of the season for Louisville, an unforgiving welcome party in Death Valley. It will also be the second of back-to-back Atlantic Division road games for the Cardinals, but it will also be the fourth straight ACC game for Clemson. Both teams have to replace record-setting quarterbacks, but Clemson enters the season with the edge defensively. Can Louisville get it together by mid-season in time to make a statement on a national stage?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies