|Clemson involved in 3 of 5 on ESPN ACC Upset Watch|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:33 PM-||
ESPN's Heather Dinich picks Clemson to be involved in three possible ACC Upsets for the 2014 season in her "ACC way-too-early upset watch" article.
Dinich picks Louisville and North Carolina to possible pull the upset on Clemson. Also, she has Clemson possibly surprising the Seminoles in Tallahassee.
Louisville at Clemson, Oct. 11: This will be the toughest road game of the season for Louisville, an unforgiving welcome party in Death Valley. It will also be the second of back-to-back Atlantic Division road games for the Cardinals, but it will also be the fourth straight ACC game for Clemson. Both teams have to replace record-setting quarterbacks, but Clemson enters the season with the edge defensively. Can Louisville get it together by mid-season in time to make a statement on a national stage?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff