|Clemson involved in 3 of 5 on ESPN ACC Upset Watch|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-25 15:33:54.0-||
ESPN's Heather Dinich picks Clemson to be involved in three possible ACC Upsets for the 2014 season in her "ACC way-too-early upset watch" article.
Dinich picks Louisville and North Carolina to possible pull the upset on Clemson. Also, she has Clemson possibly surprising the Seminoles in Tallahassee.
Louisville at Clemson, Oct. 11: This will be the toughest road game of the season for Louisville, an unforgiving welcome party in Death Valley. It will also be the second of back-to-back Atlantic Division road games for the Cardinals, but it will also be the fourth straight ACC game for Clemson. Both teams have to replace record-setting quarterbacks, but Clemson enters the season with the edge defensively. Can Louisville get it together by mid-season in time to make a statement on a national stage?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson adds new tombstones in football graveyard
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- 99-year old Clemson legend to walk in Bataan Memorial Death March
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Former Clemson WR trains 'Mama June' for reality show
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny