Clemson injury update for Wofford
|2015-09-01 11:21:08.0- -||
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney met with the media for his first weekly football press conference on Tuesday and had the following updates on player injuries.
- Kaleb Bevell who transferred in his summer came in with a fractured hand.
- The biggest loss is Korin Wiggins, who had a season-ending knee injury from fall camp. He will redshirt and have a whole year to get ready.
- Chris RegisterChris Register
RS Fr. Outside Linebacker
#45 6-2, 248
Browns Summit, NC
View Full Profile is going to be held this week because he has a couple of stingers. He will be reevaluated the first of next week. He could try to play but Swinney said they will try to hold him.
- Stanton SeckingerStanton Seckinger
Gr. Tight End
#81 6-5, 238
Isle of Palms, SC
View Full Profile has a little bit of scar tissue irritation and a very minor procedure was performed. He should be ready to go next week. Swinney said that he was very proud of him and people do not understand the extent of the injury. He tore every ligament in the knee.
- Swinney said overall they are in good shape.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||