|Clemson injury report|
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinnney said after the game that offensive lineman David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS So. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 315
View Full Profile had his knee x-rayed and Swinney said he thinks that he will be ok. Linebacker Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 235
View Full Profile pulled his hamstring and was unable to finish the game. D.J. HowardD.J. Howard
RS So. Running Back
#22 5-11, 195
View Full Profile also injured his shoulder, but it does not appear to be serious.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!