|Clemson injury report|
|Saturday, September 8, 2012 4:45 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinnney said after the game that offensive lineman David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS So. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 315
View Full Profile had his knee x-rayed and Swinney said he thinks that he will be ok. Linebacker Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 235
View Full Profile pulled his hamstring and was unable to finish the game. D.J. HowardD.J. Howard
RS So. Running Back
#22 5-11, 195
View Full Profile also injured his shoulder, but it does not appear to be serious.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft