|Clemson injury report|
|Saturday, September 8, 2012 4:45 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinnney said after the game that offensive lineman David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS So. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 315
View Full Profile had his knee x-rayed and Swinney said he thinks that he will be ok. Linebacker Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 235
View Full Profile pulled his hamstring and was unable to finish the game. D.J. HowardD.J. Howard
RS So. Running Back
#22 5-11, 195
View Full Profile also injured his shoulder, but it does not appear to be serious.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"