|Clemson included in Paradise Jam Tournament|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, February 3, 2014 2:41 PM||
This year’s tournament features two alumni teams. Clemson has been to the islands twice before placing 2nd in inaugural men’s tournament in 2001 and 3rd in 2010. Old Dominion fell just short of a championship in 2005 falling to Wisconsin and placing 2nd in the event.
Women’s Tournaments- The following week features the two women’s tournaments feature 4 teams in each tournament. The eight NCAA division I women’s basketball teams participating in the 15th annual event include Clemson, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Ohio State, Oklahoma, South Florida, and Wichita State. The women’s tournaments are held the annually the week of Thanksgiving with the 2014 dates being November 27-29 at the University of the Virgin Islands in St. Thomas, USVI.
Mississippi State will make its third trip to St. Thomas playing in 2003, and 2009. Other teams returning to the islands for a second time are Oklahoma, South Florida, Wichita State, and Kentucky.
Fan and alumni travel packages are available now on Paradisejam.com!
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover