|Clemson hires new senior woman administrator|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:17 AM||
CLEMSON, S.C. – A highly accomplished administrator at Yale for the past six years, Natalie Gonzalez has been named Senior Woman Administrator at Clemson. In her new role, she will provide oversight for several Olympic sport programs, serve as an official Clemson representative at NCAA and conference meetings and serve as a member of the department’s senior staff.
“Natalie is a talented and energetic administrator, and through her experience at both Yale and Florida has shown to be an exceptional leader and communicator,” director of athletics Dan Radakovich said.
At Yale, Gonzalez oversaw football, men's lacrosse and men's and women's fencing programs, while coordinating the internal operations of 35 varsity programs including scheduling, game management, budgeting and team travel. She was also a member of senior staff and the Ivy League scheduling committee. She came to Yale as an Assistant Athletic Director in 2008 before being promoted to Associate Athletic Director in 2011.
Prior to her tenure in the Ivy League, Gonzalez worked at the University of Florida as coordinator of operations and facilities. She worked primarily with football and tennis operations, organized football travel and assisted with hosting conference and NCAA Championships. She also served as an adjunct lecturer in the College of Health and Human Performance during the 2006-07 academic year.
Gonzalez earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Florida in 2003 and was awarded a Master of Science in Sport Management in 2005. She is also a graduate of NACWAA/HERS in 2007 and the Sport Management Institute in 2012.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story