|Clemson hires new senior woman administrator|
|Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:17 AM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. – A highly accomplished administrator at Yale for the past six years, Natalie Gonzalez has been named Senior Woman Administrator at Clemson. In her new role, she will provide oversight for several Olympic sport programs, serve as an official Clemson representative at NCAA and conference meetings and serve as a member of the department’s senior staff.
“Natalie is a talented and energetic administrator, and through her experience at both Yale and Florida has shown to be an exceptional leader and communicator,” director of athletics Dan Radakovich said.
At Yale, Gonzalez oversaw football, men's lacrosse and men's and women's fencing programs, while coordinating the internal operations of 35 varsity programs including scheduling, game management, budgeting and team travel. She was also a member of senior staff and the Ivy League scheduling committee. She came to Yale as an Assistant Athletic Director in 2008 before being promoted to Associate Athletic Director in 2011.
Prior to her tenure in the Ivy League, Gonzalez worked at the University of Florida as coordinator of operations and facilities. She worked primarily with football and tennis operations, organized football travel and assisted with hosting conference and NCAA Championships. She also served as an adjunct lecturer in the College of Health and Human Performance during the 2006-07 academic year.
Gonzalez earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Florida in 2003 and was awarded a Master of Science in Sport Management in 2005. She is also a graduate of NACWAA/HERS in 2007 and the Sport Management Institute in 2012.
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Clemson to open NCAA Tournament at home against Western Carolina
- Clemson baseball earns No.7 National Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Clemson NCAA Regional bracket and game times
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball