|Clemson guard to transfer|
CLEMSON, S.C. – Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile intends to transfer from Clemson following the spring semester, Head Coach Brad Brownell announced Sunday. Filer played in 66 career games at Clemson and produced 332 points and 89 assists over two seasons.
“We thank Adonis for the hard work he has given to our program these past two seasons,” Brownell said. “We wish him the best in the future.”
Filer averaged 3.9 points per game in 2013-14, appearing in all but one game for the Tigers. The sophomore guard shot 79 percent from the free throw line and was second on the team with 23 steals.
“I learned a lot in Coach Brownell’s system,” Filer said. “He taught me how to be a better player. I will miss my teammates; we grew to be friends and are like brothers. I wish them nothing but success next season and beyond.”
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State