|Clemson guard to transfer|
|Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:53 PM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. – Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile intends to transfer from Clemson following the spring semester, Head Coach Brad Brownell announced Sunday. Filer played in 66 career games at Clemson and produced 332 points and 89 assists over two seasons.
“We thank Adonis for the hard work he has given to our program these past two seasons,” Brownell said. “We wish him the best in the future.”
Filer averaged 3.9 points per game in 2013-14, appearing in all but one game for the Tigers. The sophomore guard shot 79 percent from the free throw line and was second on the team with 23 steals.
“I learned a lot in Coach Brownell’s system,” Filer said. “He taught me how to be a better player. I will miss my teammates; we grew to be friends and are like brothers. I wish them nothing but success next season and beyond.”
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game