|Clemson football season tickets sold out|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, July 9, 2014 2:38 PM||
"It's always tremendous to see the passion of the Clemson family and their excitement for the upcoming season," director of athletics Dan Radakovich said. "We thank each of our IPTAY donors and our season ticket purchasers for their contributions and support and we're all looking forward to Coach Swinney and our Tigers having another exciting season in Death Valley."
With a renewal rate of over 90 percent and 4,500 new season tickets sold, Clemson has eclipsed 2013 season ticket numbers by more than 1,000. The Tigers play seven home games this fall, kicking off Sept. 6 against South Carolina State.
Single game tickets are available online at ClemsonTigers.com, via phone at 1-800-CLEMSON or in person at the athletic ticket office located in the IPTAY Center at Memorial Stadium.
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains