|Clemson football season tickets sold out|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, July 9, 2014 2:38 PM||
"It's always tremendous to see the passion of the Clemson family and their excitement for the upcoming season," director of athletics Dan Radakovich said. "We thank each of our IPTAY donors and our season ticket purchasers for their contributions and support and we're all looking forward to Coach Swinney and our Tigers having another exciting season in Death Valley."
With a renewal rate of over 90 percent and 4,500 new season tickets sold, Clemson has eclipsed 2013 season ticket numbers by more than 1,000. The Tigers play seven home games this fall, kicking off Sept. 6 against South Carolina State.
Single game tickets are available online at ClemsonTigers.com, via phone at 1-800-CLEMSON or in person at the athletic ticket office located in the IPTAY Center at Memorial Stadium.
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab