|Clemson fan pranks LSU's Tiger Stadium|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:59 PM||
A Clemson fan took a picture of himself in front of LSU's Tiger Stadium with a sign that says '4th and 16'.
The sign refers to the super-clutch catch by Nuk Hopkins in the final moments of the 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl in which Clemson defeated LSU 25-24.
Tajh Boyd's throw and catch to Hopkins will live in infamy as one of the most memorable plays in team history.
ICYMI: Here is the '4th and 16' catch and the conclusion of the game (in very dramatic music).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach
- Garry Peters' NFL combine update
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB