|Clemson fan pranks LSU's Tiger Stadium|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:59 PM||
A Clemson fan took a picture of himself in front of LSU's Tiger Stadium with a sign that says '4th and 16'.
The sign refers to the super-clutch catch by Nuk Hopkins in the final moments of the 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl in which Clemson defeated LSU 25-24.
Tajh Boyd's throw and catch to Hopkins will live in infamy as one of the most memorable plays in team history.
ICYMI: Here is the '4th and 16' catch and the conclusion of the game (in very dramatic music).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released