|Clemson fan pranks LSU's Tiger Stadium|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-19 14:59:28.0-||
A Clemson fan took a picture of himself in front of LSU's Tiger Stadium with a sign that says '4th and 16'.
The sign refers to the super-clutch catch by Nuk Hopkins in the final moments of the 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl in which Clemson defeated LSU 25-24.
Tajh Boyd's throw and catch to Hopkins will live in infamy as one of the most memorable plays in team history.
ICYMI: Here is the '4th and 16' catch and the conclusion of the game (in very dramatic music).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Clemson starter to miss significant time with injury
- Photo: Deshaun Watson works out at SMU