|Clemson fan pranks LSU's Tiger Stadium|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:59 PM||
A Clemson fan took a picture of himself in front of LSU's Tiger Stadium with a sign that says '4th and 16'.
The sign refers to the super-clutch catch by Nuk Hopkins in the final moments of the 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl in which Clemson defeated LSU 25-24.
Tajh Boyd's throw and catch to Hopkins will live in infamy as one of the most memorable plays in team history.
ICYMI: Here is the '4th and 16' catch and the conclusion of the game (in very dramatic music).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team