|Clemson fan pranks LSU's Tiger Stadium|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:59 PM-||
A Clemson fan took a picture of himself in front of LSU's Tiger Stadium with a sign that says '4th and 16'.
The sign refers to the super-clutch catch by Nuk Hopkins in the final moments of the 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl in which Clemson defeated LSU 25-24.
Tajh Boyd's throw and catch to Hopkins will live in infamy as one of the most memorable plays in team history.
ICYMI: Here is the '4th and 16' catch and the conclusion of the game (in very dramatic music).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots