|Clemson WR dismissed from team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 7:00 PM||
Dabo Swinney said after Wednesday's practice that freshman receiver Kyrin PriesterKyrin Priester
Fr. Wide Receiver
#17 6-1, 186
View Full Profile has been dismissed from the team for attitude problems.
Swinney said about Priester's dismissal: "Just a poor attitude. No respect for authority. He's a good kid, just lost his way."
As a high school senior, Priester had 1000 yards with 56 catches and 13 touchdowns. As a junior, he had 31 catches for 565 yards and 5 touchdowns.
Swinney said the following comments about Priester on Signing Day 2014: We signed him last year but he had to go to Fork Union. This guy can motor. I think he is a Jaron Brown with a little more speed and athleticism. Jaron Brown played as a rookie a lot and played in the NFL with the Cardinals this year. He will be a very versatile player and we can move him around and he has an ability to stretch the field."
Walk boldly through the doors God opens for you, and don't become discouraged when He closes one.— Kyrin Priester (@KyPriester) September 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team