|Clemson WR dismissed from team|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 7:00 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after Wednesday's practice that freshman receiver Kyrin PriesterKyrin Priester
Fr. Wide Receiver
#17 6-1, 186
View Full Profile has been dismissed from the team for attitude problems.
Swinney said about Priester's dismissal: "Just a poor attitude. No respect for authority. He's a good kid, just lost his way."
As a high school senior, Priester had 1000 yards with 56 catches and 13 touchdowns. As a junior, he had 31 catches for 565 yards and 5 touchdowns.
Swinney said the following comments about Priester on Signing Day 2014: We signed him last year but he had to go to Fork Union. This guy can motor. I think he is a Jaron Brown with a little more speed and athleticism. Jaron Brown played as a rookie a lot and played in the NFL with the Cardinals this year. He will be a very versatile player and we can move him around and he has an ability to stretch the field."
Walk boldly through the doors God opens for you, and don't become discouraged when He closes one.— Kyrin Priester (@KyPriester) September 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus