|Clemson University closing at 4:30; no school Feb. 12|
|Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:55 AM-||
Clemson University is operating on normal schedules today. Classes are in session and university facilities are open. At this point, the university’s weather service reports temperatures will remain above freezing during the day today. University officials will continue to monitor conditions for this evening and will issue further communications if decisions are made to impact classes and operations this evening.
Pickens County has reported that county government offices will be closed tomorrow. Accordingly, Clemson University‘s main campus will be closed Wednesday, Feb. 12. Day and night classes will be canceled Feb. 12.
Employees and students in university facilities and classes outside of Clemson should pay attention to local media weather reports and follow winter weather closing/delay schedules for county government offices in their county.
Residential students should check Dining Services for updated hours of operation.
Employees should not enter leave requests until after the weather event and further guidance from Human Resources.
Clemson Area Transit (CAT) and Greenlink bus services are operating on normal schedules at this time. Check the Parking Services Web page for updates and visit Clemson Area Transit (CAT) Facebook page for schedule and route information.
Updates will be issued via Inside Clemson and on the CU Safety page as information becomes available and decisions are made.
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson
- Clemson-FSU ranked #2 highest stakes in 2016