|Clemson University closing at 4:30; no school Feb. 12|
|Press Release - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:55 AM||
Clemson University is operating on normal schedules today. Classes are in session and university facilities are open. At this point, the university’s weather service reports temperatures will remain above freezing during the day today. University officials will continue to monitor conditions for this evening and will issue further communications if decisions are made to impact classes and operations this evening.
Pickens County has reported that county government offices will be closed tomorrow. Accordingly, Clemson University‘s main campus will be closed Wednesday, Feb. 12. Day and night classes will be canceled Feb. 12.
Employees and students in university facilities and classes outside of Clemson should pay attention to local media weather reports and follow winter weather closing/delay schedules for county government offices in their county.
Residential students should check Dining Services for updated hours of operation.
Employees should not enter leave requests until after the weather event and further guidance from Human Resources.
Clemson Area Transit (CAT) and Greenlink bus services are operating on normal schedules at this time. Check the Parking Services Web page for updates and visit Clemson Area Transit (CAT) Facebook page for schedule and route information.
Updates will be issued via Inside Clemson and on the CU Safety page as information becomes available and decisions are made.
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains