|Clemson Travels to Georgia Tech on Saturday|
CLEMSON (16-9, 7-6 ACC) vs. GEORGIA TECH (13-13, 4-9 ACC)
Tipoff: 12 p.m.
Arena: McCamish Pavilion (8,600)
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Dave Odom-color)
• Clemson snapped a three-game skid Tuesday with a resounding 73-56 win over a top-60 RPI team in NC State.
• The Tigers topped their season-high point total against an ACC team (72 vs. Duke). Clemson is 8-0 when scoring at least 70.
• Clemson goes for its ninth consecutive win over Georgia Tech on Saturday; the Tigers have won each of the last three meetings between the two programs in Atlanta.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 64-59
Streak: Clemson has won the last eight meetings
• Last season at McCamish Pavilion, Clemson won 63-60 after Milton JenningsMilton Jennings
#24 6-9, 225
View Full Profile blocked the tying shot in the final seconds.
• In the first meeting on Feb. 4, Clemson won 45-41 in an odd game. The team’s top players, Clemson’s K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile and Tech’s Marcus Hunt, combined to shoot 4-of-27 from the field. Also, Georgia Tech was down regular contributors in Trae Golden and Robert Carter Jr. due to injuries.
• Clemson’s three-point percentage defense (.275) is on pace to establish a single-season school record. The previous best was .294 in 2009-10. The Tigers currently rank fourth among NCAA teams in defending the three.
• K.J. McDaniels, coming off a six-block effort against NC State, is on pace for the best per game average (2.88) by a Tiger since Sharone WrightSharone Wright
Center (1991 - 1994)
#34 6-11, 260
View Full Profile in 1993-94.
• Rod HallRod Hall
#4 6-1, 210
View Full Profile scored a career-high 20 points against NC State; he had the best perfect free throw shooting of his career vs. the ‘Pack (8-for-8 at the line).
• Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 200
View Full Profile is coming off his best offensive output since November; he posted 14 in the win over NC State on Tuesday.
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game